Re: Anti-SPAM recommendations

1998-07-08 17:50:03

stopped it. Another very common tactic is for the spammers to use
a systems "internal" addresses for the from field,
eg support(_at_)yourdom(_dot_)ain or comments(_at_)yourdom(_dot_)ain, to get
around spam
filters. We finally had to blacklist our own "internal" addresses
to stop the spam. They still can receive mail, just cannot send any.

I blackmailed my own list email address in order to
prevent bounces should the sendmail Precedence junk
option not work on non-standard sendmail.

Jacques G.