Re: Anti-SPAM recommendations

1998-07-09 02:09:34
On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 06:52:38AM -0700, Jacques Gauthier wrote:
if sender is the same as the receiver then it's spam

Not always true (see my previous comments on this)

if the receiver isn't my address (or one ot the mailing list I
subscribe to then it's spam

At home, usually true, but not always. What if someone respons to somthing you
say on the list, and you are in the Cc: field instead of the To: field? (Ok,
so shame on them for sending to the list AND Cc:ing you..)

--
Andrew Edelstein

Sarah - Doctor, you're being a child.
The Doctor - Why shouldn't I? There's no point in being an adult if you can't
act childish now and then.              Dr. Who