Re: Calling Era!

1998-07-16 03:39:44
On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 08:54:39AM +0200, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

Rhetorical question: if it is a personal matter for Era, WHY post to the
list at all -- Era does have email, and that address IS NOT obfuscated on
the list, or any of the many publicly accessible web archives of it:

It's clear that you don't know the definition of "rhetorical question".
Look it up.
To answer your "rhetorical question" I'm trying to contact Era and don't
have his address and yet I know that he subscribes to this list. Way to
simple even for you to not understand.

Bernard,
        A simple web search on "era erikkson" would have sufficed.  Even
if that didn't work, a search on "era & procmail" would have certainly
gotten you exactly what you needed.  There was really no reason to post.

Sean and Bernard,
        Chill!  It's only a stupid email message.  Geez...

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."