Re: Calling Era!

1998-07-16 00:02:18
On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

Rhetorical question: if it is a personal matter for Era, WHY post to the
list at all -- Era does have email, and that address IS NOT obfuscated on
the list, or any of the many publicly accessible web archives of it:

It's clear that you don't know the definition of "rhetorical question".
Look it up.
To answer your "rhetorical question" I'm trying to contact Era and don't
have his address and yet I know that he subscribes to this list. Way to
simple even for you to not understand.

A reply is unnecessary.  Just mull it over lest you be concidering using
this public post technique for private stuff more often.

As far as my business with Era it just so happens that I have information
for his procmail FAQ which is more relevant to this list than your rants.

BTW, learn how to spell "considering" before making a fool of yourself on
a public forum.

- Sean ( who is tiring of the influx of people using public mailing lists
as personal contact messaging boards ) Straw

Bernard (who is tiring of the influx of pompous asses using public mailing
lists) El-Hagin.

Yeah, whatever.