Re: Calling Era!

1998-07-17 00:55:26
        Author: Bernard El-Hagin
<belhagin(_at_)bya1c87(_dot_)pl(_dot_)lucent(_dot_)com>
        Date:   Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:13:28 +0200 (MET DST)
        ID:
<Pine(_dot_)SOL(_dot_)3(_dot_)96(_dot_)980717091139(_dot_)586F-100000(_at_)bya1c87(_dot_)pl(_dot_)lucent(_dot_)com>

Has it occured to anyone that I may *not* have web access? Not everyone
does, you know.

Sure, not everyone does.  My grandmother doesn't, for one.  But then again,
she's not using email on a Unix system that utilizes procmail and PINE.
Unless you are on one of the very few systems which would allow you to use
procmail but wouldn't allow you shell access (ie your login shell was PINE
perhaps) it isn't very likely.

So.... was that your real excuse or were you just unwilling to use the web
access you have to do this simple search?

Oh, I think this post from you answers that: