Re: Calling Era!

1998-07-17 00:21:24
Bernard,
      A simple web search on "era erikkson" would have sufficed.  Even
if that didn't work, a search on "era & procmail" would have certainly
gotten you exactly what you needed.  There was really no reason to post.

Has it occured to anyone that I may *not* have web access? Not everyone
does, you know.

Sean and Bernard,
      Chill!  It's only a stupid email message.  Geez...

That's exactly what I plan on doing. I'm not staying on a list where I get
flamed even by the person I tried to help. Sod off everyone. Bye, bye.