Re: Calling Era!

1998-07-16 18:20:47
On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Bernard El-Hagin wrote:

To answer your "rhetorical question" I'm trying to contact Era and don't
have his address and yet I know that he subscribes to this list. Way to
simple even for you to not understand.

As far as my business with Era it just so happens that I have information
for his procmail FAQ which is more relevant to this list than your rants.

BTW, learn how to spell "considering" before making a fool of yourself on
a public forum.

Bernard (who is tiring of the influx of pompous asses using public mailing
lists) El-Hagin.

Some snipping.  results indicate Sean has the right idea regarding this
windbag.

If nothing else, if you think Era needs to include something to his FAQ,
then it is appropriate to post the material and your explanation to the
list.  Then it gets constructive criticism just like everything else in
Era's FAQ.