Re: Suppressing processing of UU/BASE64 encoded attachments

1998-07-21 18:18:35
On Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:52:35 -0700 (PDT), "John D. Hardin"
<jhardin(_at_)wolfenet(_dot_)com> wrote:
Does this capability currently exist? If not, is it planned? Does anybody
have any arguments against implementing this restriction on body
processing?

I think I would basically generate a second message with the
attachments excluded and see what score I get on that. Probably too
messy to do in practice.

Alternative solution: Tighten up your regexes so they ignore, say,
matches within more than 32 consecutive non-space characters.

Hope this helps,

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>