Re: Suppressing processing of UU/BASE64 encoded attachments

1998-07-22 02:59:16
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:43:44 -0700 (PDT),
"John D. Hardin" <jhardin(_at_)wolfenet(_dot_)com> wrote:
1) match original message, process/deliver original message
2) match forked message, process/deliver original message
3) match original message, process/deliver forked message
4) match forked message, process/deliver forked message
Plus "fork original message", "replace original message with forked
message", and "discard forked message" commands/options.

Do we need all these? I think I'd be able to make do with a "swap
forked and original copy" command -- the others can be built on top of
this as needed. (I think.)

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>