Re: Reviving procmail and SmartList

1998-10-10 14:28:55
At 22:20 +0300 10 Oct 1998, Liviu Daia <daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro>
wrote:
    I second this.  Messages to "daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro" and
"daia(_at_)imar(_dot_)ro" will go to different machines.  When I instruct a
MLM to
subscribe me at the first address, I expect to receive mail there, not
at the second.

Of course messages should go to the address that you used to subscribe
to the list.  But, for a lot of people it would be good if either form
would work for sending messages to a restricted list, or possibly for
unsubscribing.  And, that's all that the patch to multigram would do, it
wouldn't change the addresses to which messages are sent.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron(_at_)schrab(_dot_)com      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 The only disadvantage I see is that it would force everyone to