Redirector URL reminder for Procmail FAQ (was Re: SmartList FAQ)

1998-10-11 07:30:47
On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:49:33 -0700 (PDT), Anthony Waldron
<Anthony(_dot_)Waldron(_at_)innosoft(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 cueman(_at_)cue(_dot_)com wrote:
  http://www.mindwell.com/smartlist
I would be interested in a referral of a similar FAQ for procmail
if anyone has it. In particular I am interested in the spam filtering.
I recommend:
  http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/procmail/
and in particular:
  http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/procmail/links.html

Thanks for recommending my site. However, please don't use that form
of the URL, as it can and will change. I have a redirector service set
up which will continue to work as long as I maintain this page. The
base URL is <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/> i.e. the full URL to
the links page would be <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/links.html>

If you make your bookmark file world-readable, or sometimes recommend
sites to others, I'd appreciate it if you could verify that you are
using the Iki.fi URL for my site.

Thanks in advance,

/* era */

For those of you on those other lists, there is also what I used to
call a "Mini-FAQ" at <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>
(it's not "mini" anymore by any standard).

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/