Re: vacation response

2000-04-22 11:52:42
2000-04-22-13:18:12 David W. Tamkin:
I'd like to recommend moving the last one to the top in the name
of efficiency, as it will eliminate the largest proportion; then
!^FROM_DAEMON should be second.  Also, !^List-Id: would be more
comprehensive as just !^List-, so that it could catch any RFC2369
header; and Mailing-List: needs to be checked for as well.

Excellent! Thanks! This thing is approaching a concentration of
expertise that tempts me to apply for a home for it on Sourceforge.
I'm keeping a solid RCS history on the off chance.

I attach the version 1.5 that results from your contributions.

Thanks again!

-Bennett