Re: Delivery to bin

2000-07-27 22:25:06
Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

     Thank you for responding.  The /etc/aliases is empty (shame on me)
and the /etc/passwd shows /root as home directory for too.

     Mail delivers properly to root when there is no procmail
statement in the .forward file.

No procmail statements should be in your .forward file.  The .forward
file is exactly what it implies by the name.  Procmail statements
(actually the term is: recipes) should be in ~/.procmailrc ("~/" =
your user account).

Rename (with mv) .forward to sav_.forward.  Example: mv .forward
sav_.forward