Re: Delivery to bin

2000-07-27 22:27:58
Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

   OK, you mean the very existence of a .procmailrc file
is sufficient to get mail delivered through procmail to
the rules in .procmailrc?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know it seems strange, but that isn't the
beginning or the ending of the trail.  It actually starts with the
/etc/sendmail.cf file.  All the rules are incorporated/configured for
your benefit without the need to make any mind boggling and in-depth
research.  If you just cruise through the /etc/sendmail.cf file and
search for "procmail" entries, you'll find a list of them.  Some of
them are not labeled "procmail" and those, if you're interest to
research them out, are also included.