Re: Delivery to bin

2000-07-27 22:25:14
No procmail statements should be in your .forward file.  The .forward
file is exactly what it implies by the name.  Procmail statements
(actually the term is: recipes) should be in ~/.procmailrc ("~/" =
your user account).

    Yes sorry, I was unclear.  My .procmailrc is non existent, the
.forward in /root has "| exec /usr/bin/procmail"

    When the .forward is also non existent, mail to root is delivered
properly to root, when the .forward is in place, mail to root is delivered
to bin.

    Thanks!

    Homer