Re: procmail works on one user!

2000-08-11 13:23:53
On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Collin Park wrote:

cygnus:~>grep procmail /etc/sendmail.cf
Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qrmn9, S=10/30,

The `m' should be removed, I recommend adding `P'.
`S' isn't necessary(or better to say I don't understand this flag much but
it seems to me that it's not your case to switch from SUID root to UID of
user at this moment - if there's something to be called from /etc/procmailrc).

?? I don't know.  Mine looks like this:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=10/30, R=20/40,

I must say I don't understand much the `r' and `f' flag.

I just built mine with

    FEATURE(`local_procmail')dnl

in the "mc" file.

You'd also add FEATURE(`procmail')dnl to get some extra macros defined.

I'm not a sendmail guru and because of this I keep updated
http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs/sendmail/ for me. There's everything I
know about configuring sendmail of course with procmail and other
stuff. You might have a look. ;-)

--
Martin Mokrejs - PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs
<mmokrejs(_at_)natur(_dot_)cuni(_dot_)cz> Faculty of Science, The Charles