RE: BCC

2000-10-05 02:26:32
So is it possible to work with BCCs?  If an email is sent to a recipient as
a BCC and that recipient's email is parsed with procmail, is there a way to
handle it?  Is there a ^BCC_ directive or something?

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: David R. Linn [mailto:drl(_at_)vuse(_dot_)vanderbilt(_dot_)edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 4:09 PM
To: jasonc(_at_)webpipe(_dot_)net
Subject: Re: BCC

I was reading in the procmail online man pages that
^TO_jasonc(_at_)webpipe(_dot_)net
should catch mail sent to that address including cc and bcc.  But it
doesn't
seem to catch any BCCs.  Is there something that I'm missing?  I've
pasted
my code below.

There is nothing in the header of a message to show who might have received
a blind carbon copy (that's why they're called "blind") so there is for
procmail to work with.

Site Design, Hosting, and E-Commerce at www.webpipe.net