Re: [PROCMAIL] Re: Removing multiple spaces from Subject lines was Re: long mailing-list names in Subject line

2001-04-08 03:12:39
On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Michael J Wise <mjwise(_at_)kapu(_dot_)net> wrote:

I disagree, and have the stats to back it up. In the past four weeks, the
only rule I have that comes close to the kill-ratio of the RSS is the
"spaces" rule. And I have a dozen other rules.

Having just received a spam message here's the subect line

Subject: Excellent News For USA Homeowners!

Note no extraneous spaces in that one.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!