Re: forcing Maildir

2001-09-27 02:48:18

can you convert that for system wide ?
my problem is..when i use /etc/procmailrc, i can no
longer use .procmailrc ;-(

dwen

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Ivailo Chipev wrote:

Hi,

I use a simple .procmailrc file in the $HOME directory:

#########
SENDMAIL = /usr/sbin/sendmail
PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/   # all mailboxes are in mail/
PMDIR=$HOME
#LOGFILE=/dev/null
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/log.`date +%y-%m-%d`
SHELL=/bin/sh

:0
*
Maildir/

This delivers all messages to /home/username/Maildir in the Maildir format.
The / after Maildir is critical. Also any new imap maildir boxes which the
user creates are put problem-free in /home/Maildir/.NewMaildir.

I use Postfixa as MTA and courier-imap.

hope it helps,

ivailo "ivak" chipev