Re: forcing Maildir

2001-09-27 23:44:28
dwen <dwen(_at_)accessway(_dot_)ph> writes:
So it means I can really use Procmail + UWimap + anymua for "Maildir"
type of inbox ?!! Ill just have to use $HOME/.mail/ during installation
of Procmail.

If this is true ..WOW...idont have to switch to Courier+Maildrop anymore!

Huh?  Who said anything about UWimap supporting maildir?  It doesn't.
All the patches I've seen that attempt to add maildir support to UWimap
are bogus and should not be used if you think email systems should
be robust.

Philip Guenther