Re: forcing Maildir

2001-09-27 22:37:46
Hello:

dwen wrote,
below wont deliver in Maildir format ..right ??!!
i tried procmail to use  #define MAILSPOOLHOME "/.mail"

On my box, i prefer to use maildirs instead of the normal UNIX mail
spool. The only change i had to do to my .procmailrc is to suffix all my
mailboxes with a "/". That's it, no recompiling of procmail was
involved.

SHELL=/bin/sh
VERBOSE=off
SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
LOGFILE="$HOME/log/procmail.log"
XSENT="NO"
LOGABSTRACT="all"
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=Inbox/

:0
* ^Sender: procmail-admin(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
procmail/

Procmail dumps all mails in maildir format in $HOME/mail/procmail/.

all emails will go to $HOME/.mail and that .mail won't be in Maildir
format. I think you should use procmail+dmail to deliver your mails on
Maildir format type of INBOX.

I have been using Maildirs with procmail+sendmail. Mutt is my mail
client.

--
Han Solo:
        I love you.