Re: Delete a specific EXE

2001-11-30 17:55:10
If you are not willing to help, and only want to insult people, why do you even bother reading this list?

I wasn't asking for a handout. Just a hand. And I certainly didn't need all the flames I got from several twits in email.

   If you are instead asking me to write the recipies _for_ you instead of
pointing you to where you may learn how to do it yourself (as Mr. Ross did)
and advising you _after_ you've done so, I must respectfully decline, since I
have my own work to take care of. As do we all.

         Charlie Summers