Re: Delete a specific EXE

2001-12-04 09:50:42
At 11:00 2001-12-03 +0100, Robin Edgar, Tripany did say:
#protection from csrss.exe
:0 B
* csrss.exe
/dev/null

I don't recall this coming across the procmail list as a suggested way to deal with eliminating this virus. Your own post (*AND* this followup) will get trashed, just for _mentioning_ the filename, even though it isn't an attachment, and even though the message doesn't _contain_ any attachment.