Re: Delete a specific EXE

2001-12-04 00:05:31
At 5:02 AM -0500 12/3/01, Robin Edgar, Tripany is rumored to have typed:

it seems to me you'd be getting more work done if you
just helped the guy instead of writing long soliloquies like the one below.

   I did try to help him...he just didn't want to learn, he wanted someone
else to do all of the work for him. And you're right about one thing...I'd
get a lot more work done if I didn't waste time trying to teach people who
don't want to learn.

         Charlie (who wishes people would learn how not to top-post...)