Re: mailbounce tool

2001-12-12 22:24:33
On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 10:56:41PM -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:
Andrew, your suggestion is available only to sysadmins.  Bill's -- which, as
I recall, mentioned forwarding mail to a nonexistent address but never
specified defining an alias -- is accessible to the unwashed hoi polloi of
mere users.  For example,

Ah yes. Hadn't thought of that. Been so long since I've been on a system where
I didn't have root that it never even occured to me.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com

"If you're not pissed off at the world then you're just not paying attention."
                                Kasey Chambers "Ignorance"

"If you're not frightened by this, you're simply not paying attention."
                                Harry Browne