Re: mailbounce tool

2001-12-13 02:26:37

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 09:27:57PM -0800, WJCarpenter wrote:

When I first got on the procmail wagon train, I did the same thing,
but I now get equal satisfaction via "EXITCODE=67" (right up there, on
the arcane facts channel).

Oh, that's *brilliant*.  :-)  Thank you!  I had completely forgotten
about EXITCODE.

I don't have a test system to try this on at the moment....  Would
EXITCODE be as effective on a sendmail system that was launching
procmail out of .forward files?  Does the return value from a piped
command make its way back to the MTA?

--
  Paul Chvostek
<paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca>