Re: Stupid question about :0:

2002-05-09 09:57:01
Matt Thoene skribis:

Oh man...coffee right through the nose reading this response.

<OT> And that was exactly what I needed to get my normal
happy self again, after a word-fight with a drunk who
refused to remove his car from a reserved parking place.
(maybe I should have blocked his car and called the police
but I wasn't totally sure) </OT>

I replaced most of the trailing `:' with $Lock, since I moved
to Maildir-format for most of my mailboxes. Works great
and appears self-documenting. And makes the recipes work
in both formats. .procmailrc-snippet:

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

#let Mdir be empty for mailbox-format
Mdir="/"
:0
* ! Mdir ?? /
{ Lock = ":" }

BULK_BOX=pm.bulk$Mdir

#append a copy of all messages to a file
:0c:
raw

:0 $Lock
* ^From.*some-company