Re: About HTML email recipe in pm-tips

2002-05-11 16:01:30
At 15:15 2002-05-11 -0700, Andrew Edelstein did say:

That may have been true for older versions of lynx, but is not correct today.

Thanks for the clarification on newer options, which were apparently introduced in 2.8.4 or 2.8.5.

While the newest versions of lynx may have these options, if you're running on a host on which you're not the admin of, you'll have little say over what is running on the server, be that today or tomorrow. If they're available, this is a good thing, if not, one either must upgrade lynx, or make do.

- Sean ( who uses lynx only occasionally )