Re: reprocessing an mbox of mail already received

2002-05-12 21:23:33
On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 11:18:46AM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
| Assuming an mbox mail file, "cat mailbox | formail -s procmail"

Give that man a UUCA.  Better,

 formail -s procmail < mailbox

Yeah yea, I thought of that to. If I was writing a procmail recipe, I might
actually be worried about super-efficiency. For a one-off command line, it
didn't seem a big deal to worry about the efficiency of < vers. cat |.

--
Andrew Edelstein                 -              http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
Replies sent back to the list are more effective, as the discussion remains in
front of the eyes of the rest of the list.