RE: About HTML email recipe in pm-tips

2002-05-13 04:54:20
Demime is my favourite tool for this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Fioretti [mailto:m(_dot_)fioretti(_at_)inwind(_dot_)it]
Sent: 11 May 2002 20:32
To: procmail(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: About HTML email recipe in pm-tips

Hello,

I'd like to convert the body of the HTML messages which I receive to
plain text. I have found a recipe for this in Jari Aalto's pm tips,
(Chapter 12), but I also read in several places that several of these
recipes are badly formatted. Do you know if it works, or have
alternative working recipes to do it? I am not trying it myself yet
because must absolutely install other software first so another job
finishes by monday, but will need it right after, that's why I am
asking here now.

        TIA,
                Marco Fioretti

--
We have to pursue this subject of fun very seriously if we
want to stay competitive in the 21st century. -George Yeo,