Apology (was: Re: reprocessing an mbox of mail already received)

2002-05-15 01:11:39
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 10:46:14PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
Since you refuse to take any matter off-list and I refuse to take any more of
the membership's time with this, this discussion is over.

I've already addressed this contention privately.

At this time I would like to publicly apologize to David. I don't agree with
what he said (refering only to the technical matters), but the way in which I
expressed myself was out of line. I like to think I behave a little more
professionaly than that. It seems lately I've allowed my hot head and sense of
pride to overrule my cool professionalism.

For the record, I deeply respect David's knowledge of procmail. I've been
learning from his and Sean's[1] posts to this list for several years and have
found their knowledge invaluable.

--
Andrew Edelstein                 -              http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I will get my copy from the list.