Re: Extraneous Lockfile & Exitcode

2002-05-20 10:20:57

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Philip Guenther wrote:
lockfile, so you should just remove the second colon from that recipe
start line, to make just
      :0 HB

Eric
(please post - direct e-mail will bounce)

If I had noticed this line when I started, I probably would not have
bothered responding.

Tnx so much for the help and clarification, Phillip.  Unfortunately, I
must bounce all non-mailing list e-mail to my name email address because
1,000+ spams per day from too many throw-away accounts has left me no
choice.

Fortunately, all Procmail list ID'd mail gets forwarded to a box on my
ISP's Unix now so I can at least read it in Pine.  Even legit mail
gets trapped by a Postini prefilter my ISP set up so I am NOT having a
pleasant experience here.

Regards,

Eric