Re: setting "mail from;"

2002-05-22 09:13:54
On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 05:59:46AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
This is a bit off topic, but any suggestions how to best setup to allow
user "foo" to rewrite the virtuseratble, rebuild the hash and restart
sendmail?

You might have a look at buildvirtuser, in the contrib directory of the
sendmail source. Get creative with symlinking the files for each domain to a
file in a directory user "foo" has permission to modify, and you're good to
go.

--
Andrew Edelstein                 -              http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
Replies sent back to the list are more effective, as the discussion remains in
front of the eyes of the rest of the list.