(No Subject)

2002-05-22 19:25:11
Can someone tell me the right syntax for the Variable SRCH_ . I'm new at this.
I have copied this from the newsgroups etc. and it all works fine if I am only
searching for one word, But is there not some way to search for more than one
word using the Variable SRCH_

The below recipe always finds Ebay, But I only want it to find Ebay Auction. I
have tried a variety of quoting mechanisms and tried to find out what
works in grep etc. but I just can't seem to get it.

SUBJ_=`formail -xSubject: \
       | expand | sed -e 's/^[ ]*//g' -e 's/[ ]*$//g'`

SRCH_ = Ebay Auction
:0
* To:.*Undisclosed.Recipients@

{
 :0 B
 * .*$SRCH_

   :0 fwh:
   | formail -I"Subject: SPAM=>${SRCH_}< ${SUBJ_}"
   :0:
   IN-Check