Re: IMAP and Procmail documentation needed

2002-05-29 15:20:10
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 09:48:19PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
I am using Cyrus IMAP and my Procmail recipes no longer work, the ones I
used with my former POP3 setup.  Is there some documentation that will help
me figure out what I need to change in order to make my old filters (and
especially Junkfilter) work with IMAP?

Don't use Cyrus' "deliver" program as your LDA, as instructed by Cyrus.
Instead, continue using Procmail as the LDA, and have procmail invoke deliver
directly.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.