Re: IMAP and Procmail documentation needed

2002-05-29 17:14:18
On Wed, 29 May 2002 16:55:06 -0700
"Andrew Edelstein" <andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:27:57PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
Thanks, I will try that.  I will need to rewite my Procmail rules again, but
it is worth a try.

Shouldn't need to do too much rewriting actually. Just define a variable at
the top of your rc file that defines how to call deliver, then reference it.
There's a section in the Cyrus FAQ about using Procmail that you might find
useful.

I commented out the line in my Postfix /etc/postfix/master.cf that invokes
Cyrus but left the line that invokes Procmail, and this seems to work (mail is
still being delivered after restarting Postfix), however, my Junkfilter recipes
are still not working, though my other Procmail recipes still work.

I have /etc/procmail invoking Cyrus to deliver mail, as I did before making the
changes.

--
Andrew