Re: IMAP and Procmail documentation needed

2002-05-30 06:19:15
On Thu, 30 May 2002 12:18:48 +0100 (BST)
"Nancy McGough" <nm-this-address-is-valid(_at_)no(_dot_)sp(_dot_)am> wrote:

On 29 May 2002 Andrew Edelstein (andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com) wrote:
There's a section in the Cyrus FAQ about using Procmail that you might find
useful.

I googled around for this and didn't find it -- can some post a
URL? I'd like to add a link to this in my Quick Start.

I did not find it either, though I did find Procmail information in an article
concerned with getting Cyrus IMAP to work with Postfix and Procmail.  It was
useful, but did not address the problems I am experiencing with my spam filters.