Re: Procmail log intelligibility

2002-05-30 07:27:57
On Thu, 30 May 2002, Nancy McGough wrote:

The moment after I sent my message I saw a collision in my log
file! So now I want to update my Quick Start troubleshooting
section and tell people how to prevent that. It seems like using
a global LOCKFILE would be a pain on the system since messages
would then be processed in series rather than in parallel
(right?). What is the best way to do this (i.e., the least
resource intensive)?