Re: IMAP and Procmail documentation needed - progress made

2002-05-30 11:08:53
On Wed, 29 May 2002 21:48:19 +0000
"Pollywog" <croak(_at_)shadypond(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am using Cyrus IMAP and my Procmail recipes no longer work, the ones I used
with my former POP3 setup.  Is there some documentation that will help me
figure out what I need to change in order to make my old filters (and
especially Junkfilter) work with IMAP?<

I believe I have found the problem with Cyrus and Junkfilter, and I have to
investigate whether I can fix it.  The problem *seems to be that Cyrus does not
like headers which it does not know about.  When I removed the line that "tags"
a suspected spam, the suspected spam is sent to the spam folder.  Maybe there
is a way to tell Cyrus that the "X-Spammer" header is legitimate, or else the
"X-Spammer" can be added to the body of the message, if I cannot get Cyrus to
accept the header.