Making spam and non-spam archives

2002-09-14 05:01:25
On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, LuKreme wrote:

L> On Friday, September 13, 2002, at 07:04 PM, Hack Hawk wrote:
L> > Notice the email address I use has "pm" in it?  That means specially
L> > for procmail.  I just received a spam email at the address for the
L> > first time today.  The BASTARDS!!!!!
L>
L> Hey, I got that one too!  I forgot I'd turned off the dev/null a while
L> back because I wanted to build a collection of spam to test against...

I've also started to collect spam now.  But in order not to disrupt my
normal mail processing, I am putting a copy of all mail in a seperate file
at the top of my procmailrc and then using a cron job and formail with a
seperate procmailrc to split that into spam and nonspam archives.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email is welcome but may invoke a password autoresponder. )