Simple rc check

2002-12-02 20:27:56
Hi Folks, newbie here.

I am trying to correct a simple procmail filter that was munging up my mail
system due to a corrupted ftp upload. I've been reading the guides and think
I have it correct, but could someone check my syntax for this rc?  I know it
is not the most efficient creation, but I'm just trying to block the worst
offenders.  I'm particularly concerned about this one:
:0
* ^(From|TO).*btamail.net.cn
/dev/null

Which I followed as an example but the TO had a _  as in (From|TO_)
However the manual said not to use .* after a TO_  so I dropped it.

Here's the full rc
TIA:

COMSAT=off

:0
* ^From.*dupong\.com
/dev/null

:0
* ^TOfoma.pair\.com
* !^FROM(_dot_)*anonymous(_at_)foma\(_dot_)pair\(_dot_)com
/dev/null

:0
* ^TOjefferis(_at_)pair\(_dot_)com
* !^FROM:.*pair\.com
/dev/null

:0
* ^TOjeff(_at_)pair\(_dot_)com
* !^FROM:.*pair\.com
/dev/null

:0
* ^From.*mailserver...\.com
/dev/null

:0
* ^(From|TO).*btamail.net.cn
/dev/null

:0
* ^Return-Path:.*btamail.net.cn
/dev/null

:0
* ^From(_dot_)*3DeCatalogs(_dot_)(_at_)yahoo\(_dot_)co\(_dot_)uk
/dev/null

:0
* ^Subject:.*FREE WebBook Publishing Software.*
/dev/null

:0
* ^Subject:.*Create Digital Catalogs.*
/dev/null

:0
* ^Subject:.*Create Digital Brochures.*
/dev/null
Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.net
Tel . 724-458-7169
ICQ 19112253

http://www.Slippery-Rock.com - 7,000 hits per year
Such is God's economy: "One man gives freely, yet grows all the richer;
another withholds what he should give, and only suffers lack." -  Proverbs
11:24