Re: Procmail Books

2003-01-09 07:38:28
On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 12:29:14PM +0000, Martin McCarthy wrote:
As the author of Procmail Companion,

Cool!

As someone else has said, the index is disappointing.  Too many of the
page references are off by a page one way or the other, and it would be
nice to have many more entries.  I've promised a better index which will
be put online with the other errata at http://procmail.non-prophet.org
at some point.  As has been said, I've been pretty slow about getting
around to that - sorry!

Set up a Subversion (or CVS or whatever) repository for the index and other
errata, give a password to anyone who asks, automate conversion to a web
page, and advertise the fact in the FAQ. You'll have the best errata page
in the industry. :-)

Be well,
Zack

Martin