Wiki (Was:: Procmail Books)

2003-01-09 12:12:44
On 9 Jan 2003 Zack Brown (zbrown(_at_)tumblerings(_dot_)org) wrote:

Set up a Subversion (or CVS or whatever) repository for the index and other
errata, give a password to anyone who asks, automate conversion to a web
page, and advertise the fact in the FAQ. You'll have the best errata page
in the industry. :-)

Or even better set up a Wiki, especially one like Wikipedia,
which is here:

 <http://www.wikipedia.org/>

That way anyone can add to / edit it without hassle. There are
lots of types of Wikis, such as Twiki and Zwiki, and I'm in the
process of figuring out which type to use on my Infinite Ink
site. I think it would be a great thing both for Martin's
"Procmail Companion" site and for procmail.org in general.

Does anyone here know much about Wikis? Any opinions about which
is the best type to use? I think Twikis are too confusing, but
I'm blown away by wikipedia, especially now that people can enter
mathematics using TeX style input.

Nancy
 more about Procmail books in a separate message

--
       PROCMAIL  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>
           IMAP  <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/imap/isps/>

--  I N F I N I T E  I N K    www.ii.com    N A N C Y  M c G O U G H  --