Can't unsubscribe

2003-01-10 20:05:30

Hey folks... sorry to sound like a lamer, but I'm a bit stuck.

I've been trying to unsub for sometime now, with no success.
I've tried the email way and the web way.  The email way never
gets a response, and the web way wants a password I don't have...
when I ask it to send me my password, it never arrives.

I tried to send a message to the 'admin' address, but I never
heard back.

Does anyone know where I should try next?

This is a bit embarassing, as I've been on mailing lists for a
long time, but this has never happened to me before.  I suppose I
could just filter the messages to /dev/null, but I'd rather not
waste all the processing steps for each message when they are
just going to end up in the bit bucket.

I appreciate your patience.

TjL