Re: Can't unsubscribe

2003-01-10 20:26:40
Fuzzy Logic said:

Send mail to: procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE with a

subject of "unsubscribe" (minus the quotes).  The body

doesn't matter.

Yes, I understand how it is supposed to work, and I have tried
that, but never get a response and am still subscribed.

Are you sure that the address you are subscribe with is the

same address from which you are sending the mail from?

I believe so.  I believe this address (luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org) is the
one which is subscribed.  I checked a recent message and saw this
in the headers:

ms-dienst.rz.rwth-aachen.de (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1
(built Aug 19 2002)) with ESMTP id
<0H8I003YBX1HV3(_at_)ms-dienst(_dot_)rz(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de> for
luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org;
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 01:22:32 +0100 (MET)

Also, note on the webpage

the bottom is a place "To change your subscription (set

options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of

your password, or unsubscribe from procmail)"

Yes, as I thought I had mentioned, asking for a reminder of my
password apparently sends a message that never arrives, and all
my best guesses as to what the password might be have also
failed.

TjL