Re: Can't unsubscribe

2003-01-10 20:17:55
Send mail to: procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE with a
subject of
"unsubscribe" (minus the quotes).  The body doesn't matter.

Are you sure that the address you are subscribe with is the same address
from which you are sending the mail from?

Also, note on the webpage
(http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/mailman/listinfo/procmail) at the bottom is
a place "To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from procmail)"

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.