Re: New Procmail Recipe Forum at UNIX.COM for the Procmail Community

2003-02-15 23:08:20
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:18:20 -0500, Tim Bass <bass(_at_)silkroad(_dot_)com>
wrote:
=> I am going to reply to your antisocial and rude message.
        <snip rant>

        Gee, I wish you hadn't done that because now we have no
other option than to realize you're a total fool.  You could have
attempted to read at least a couple of messages here in the list
before just jumping in with your better way of doing things. But
you didn't and Sean called you to task for it (and for a few
other things as well).

        This is a valuable list and Sean is a valuable
contributor, and you sir, based on everything in evidence so far
are not. Go away.

        I kind of like the ways things were before you got here a
few hours ago, and I, for one, will be glad when you leave,
hopefully soon.

        Let's get back to syntax of procmail and forget the
syntax of fools.

        Cheers,

        - Don  (also wishing people had to be a subscriber of
procmail to post here)