Re: New Procmail Recipe Forum at UNIX.COM for the Procmail Community

2003-02-15 16:15:20
I am going to reply to your antisocial and rude message.

Rude should be adequate.  The antisocial is melodramtic.

First of all, I am not a bigot against client mailers and don't attack
people because they might use an MS product on their desktop and an UNIX
server on the back end.  UNIX.COM is run on Linux and I like to also run
other OS, why does that offend you?

Are you older than 15?  Or just a computer OS religious zealot?
Want to terrorist me?

Now who is being anti-social?

Second of all, if providing a new forum for posting recipes is SPAM
in your mind, then you have too much time, hate and anger on your
hands.  My advise, try exercise or a proper diet.

Reads like a childish pissing contest to me.

Third, if my opening comment of "being nice and gracious" is
considered spam by you, then you need both medication and excerise
AND a proper diet :)

More of the same.

Joining a list to provide a link to a newly created Procmail receipe
forum is not spam, even withstanding your better-than-everyone childish
claim that when you are smarter and more experienced in a subject that
you have a right to be rude to newcomers.

I somehow missed that claim.  Did he really write that or did you just
fabricate it?

You would not be welcome on UNIX.COM, because our forums, with 24,000
registered users have a rule that being rude is not allowed.  We only
allow NICE, INTELLIGENT and SOCIALABLE RESPONSIBLE people to post and
moderate.

Sorry to read that you're not welcome there either.

Thanks for such a warm reception, Sean.  I hope to meet you in the
future to see if you are so inclined in public, or, if it smeems, you
just sit behind glass screens with antisocial behavior.

"sit behind glass screens with antisocial behavior" is an excellent
description of your response.

Sorry to step into your territory with a kind offer... I suggest a
program of exercise and deep breathing might help you deal with
these intrusions better :)

I'm an unbiased third party here - don't know either of you.  His
response to you was sarcastic and territorial.  Your response is a
childish and antisocial personal attack.  I suggest you read
"How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Dick