Re: Error while writing to "/usr/sbin/sendmail"

2003-04-23 11:52:10
On 23 Apr 2003 Dallman Ross (dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com) wrote:
On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:39:19PM +0800, Helmer Aslaksen wrote:

On <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/> it says

"if the last characters on a line are space followed by backslash (
\), it means continue the current line with the text on the next line
and ignore the trailing space, backslash (\), and newline characters"

Yes, well, I'd say that page is misstating things.  Sometimes it
won't matter, or rather, we'd actually want a space, as in

Thank you both Helmer and Dallman for pointing this out -- I just
updated my Procmail Quick Start to fix this. Please let me know
if you have any other suggestions or corrections.

Nancy

--
Nancy McGough
Infinite Ink: http://www.ii.com