problem with receipt

2003-07-03 10:22:46
Hello again all:

I have an email alias, yahoo(_at_)concept(_dot_)temple(_dot_)edu(_dot_)  I
added this receipe,
now commented out, which spiked my CPU to 100%.

:0 H
* ^(_dot_)*yahoo\(_at_)concept\(_dot_)
{
        VERBOSE=OFF
        MAILDIR=/export/home/sbirl/mail/.YAHOO/

        [snip other receipes that have been tested and work correctly]

        #:0:
        #* ^From: \/+ Moderator
        #$MATCH

        [snip more receipes that have been tested and work correctly]

        # Catch-all.  Store as list name.
        :0:
        * ^Mailing-List: list \/[^(_at_)]+
        $MATCH
}

mailq showed 12 requests pending.

My question is this:  What did I do wrong?  Am I overlooking something
obvious?

 Thanks

 Scott Birl
 Senior Systems Administrator            Computer Services   Temple University
 1805 North Broad Street  Philadelphia   Pennsylvania 19122  United States